Our client is a French company, specialized in designing, organizing and managing trainings for international corporations mainly from the insurance, pharmaceutical and automotive industry. As their business is expanding, they are now looking for motivated professionals to help them organize, administer and coordinate the whole training process.
- Communicate with training providers, funding organizations, employees and HR managers to obtain complete information.
- Collect registration confirmations, formal documents, bills, and presence sheets.
- Complete training files, reports and satisfaction surveys.
- Conduct regular research on trainings.
- Execute an organized, efficient and structured working process.
- Excellent knowledge of French is a must. (English will be an advantage)
- Experience with CRM or other software.
- High computer literacy; proficient with Office 365, especially with Excel.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, innovative and target-driven with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration.
- Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
- Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Fixed-working hours (10:00-19:00).
- Permanent employment.