**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Are you ready to join a global clean energy leader? Our client is a renowned clean power technology company with a 26-year innovation legacy and operates in over 150 countries worldwide.
Join our client's mission to lead the world in clean power technology and be part of a team that is shaping a sustainable future. If you have the passion and skills to excel in this role, we invite you to explore this exciting career opportunity with us today!
- Respond to queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalating complex problems to the appropriate teams when necessary.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and a passion for helping others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish (C1) and English (B2) is a must.
- An understanding of solar energy systems and inverters is preferred. Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries through chats, emails, and phone calls is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration. Referral bonuses.
- Flexible working time.
- Full training provided.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, and personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.