**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a fast-growing French company that aims to profoundly change the financial ecosystem of companies and accountants in Europe. They are providing a SaaS software solution for finance automation, which allows their clients to manage their invoices, conduct expense reports, and make payments.
If you want to manage a portfolio of big corporate accounts for the French and English-speaking markets, and you are passionate about technology, join their Team and apply now!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can provide ongoing support to their business clients and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships and implementing new processes. A Key Account Manager's responsibilities include supporting the business clients and building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job order, lasting process ownership with the business itself. Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are active accounts with us. You will also work closely with the internal teams to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Be the voice of the client – you will be their main point of contact.
- Establish clear client retention goals.
- Define and structure the deployment of the product, ensuring that the client’s needs are met.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints and concerns and seeking to improve the customer experience.
- Upsells and cross-sales of new tools and features.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Promote value through customer experience.
- 2+ years of proven work experience in B2B client services (Account Manager/Key Account Manager/ Customer Success Manager/Sales Account Manager, or relevant.)
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- A degree in business administration, finance, sales, or a related field is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + annual review. Referral bonuses.
- Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday).
- Full training provided.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.