**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 company that offers global management consulting and professional services in more than 120 countries. With vast global resources and deep technical know-how, they provide strategy, consulting, digital marketing and analysis, technology, and operations services.
- Participate in the development of new and existing functionalities, using the latest frontend technologies
- Set up unit and functional tests to ensure code is functioning as expected
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the application
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- 2+ years of experience with Angular
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent would be a plus
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
- A real sense of design – you care about the user experience
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally in English
- Motivated; proactive; team player; able to work with minimal supervision
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible working hours.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- 25 days paid leave
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions AD.