**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Since 2012, our client has been an industry-leading provider of high-quality turnkey solutions to gaming platforms that can be fully tailored to fit all customers’ needs. ProgressPlay strives to provide only the highest quality cutting-edge gaming platform, along with the know-how and full customer support service for online casino and sportsbook operators in search of a one-stop business solution.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Player Relationship Specialist to join our team.
- Applying responsible gaming procedures according to regulations.
- Be vigilant while reviewing player accounts to ensure they are playing responsibly.
- Applying RG regulations on time according to internal procedures.
- Ensuring responsible gaming events are being handled.
- Requesting and actively following up on enhanced due diligence verification documents required from the players.
- Initiating players’ interaction over chat, e-mail, and phone
- Native or close to native-spoken English, proficient in written English.
- Able to work evenings and nights
- Proactive attitude and strong work ethic
- Experience preferred but not mandatory - a gaming background will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive remuneration + annual review and bonus.
- Up to 25 days off + 2 for volunteering.
- Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday).
- Additional health insurance, and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, and personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.