**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO company that offers great opportunities for young professionals in the fields of customer success, people management, project management, marketing, and IT. We are growing fast, and we are looking for a motivated professional to join our Quality Team as a Quality Supervisor.
- Serve as a backup in the supervisory role.
- Be responsible for upskilling, coaching, and growing direct report/s as well as increasing the competency level of the entire QA team
- Coaching and mentoring the supervisor and team members (when necessary).
- Overseeing the distribution of workload from the supervisor to the team members or distributing work directly.
- Monitor and be responsible for the completion of the work and the level of proficiency of the QA team (both volumes & accuracy).
- Extracting raw data from SS & tools, update/ upload/export/import reports when necessary.
- Carry the responsibility of keeping up to date with all internal data and sources.
- Acting as the first point of contact for access issues.
- Reporting urgent issues with the clients & relevant teams.
- Taking part in meetings, creating and presenting business reviews. Present data, analysis & actions of the entire QA team to the client
- Monitoring schedule adherence & providing constructive feedback in an approved form
- 2+ years of experience in the same or similar role.
- Experience with BPO QA framework (including scorecards, reports, presentations, calibrations, and RTR)
- Strong team organization and workload management skills. Completion of management courses will be considered an advantage.
- Have a problem-solving attitude and an analytical mind. Six Sigma or similar certificates would be considered an advantage.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize needs, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy; proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Sheets/Google Slides.
- Fluent verbal and written command of English (C1). The second language would be considered an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration, annual review, annual bonus, and referral bonuses.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Up to 25 days of paid leave per year + 2 days for volunteering.
- Training and extensive performance improvement programs.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.