Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO and ITO company dedicated to delivering great value to clients and partners. We strive for excellence as we provide outsourcing services for a variety of clients in different industries.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby Developer to join our client’s R&D team.
The client is a fast-growing French Fintech company that aims to profoundly change the financial ecosystem of companies and accountants in Europe. Their platform allows companies and professionals to manage invoices, conduct expense reports, and make payments.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career - apply now!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Have an impact in a dynamic start-up bringing forth а next-generation Fintech product revolutionizing the field,
- Work with the Product Team and Management to understand the roadmap and contribute to the optimization and development of the product, following the industry’s best practices,
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable Ruby code,
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Front-end engineers, Tech Support and PMs,
- Work in an Agile environment, using Scrum methodology,
- Ensure that timelines and deliverables are met.
TECHNICAL STACK OF THE PRODUCT:
- Backend: Ruby on rails 6.0.3
- Frontend: React 16.13
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Hosting: Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Ruby on Rails,
- Familiarity with unit and integration tests (RSpec),
- Knowledge of REST API design,
- Experience with integrations of external API services and data sources/outputs (including formats such as FTP, and XML),
- Good understanding of SDLC (software development life-cycle),
- Experience with front-end technologies such as React would be a plus,
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills,
- Good level of written and spoken English (B2),
- Entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, and a desire to learn and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The development team is positioned in 3 locations - France, Bulgaria, and Poland. It consists of 30+ Ruby developers, distributed into squads of 5-6 engineers (front-end and back-end engineers, and a Project Manager). The culture is founded on trust and collaboration.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dynamic and innovation-driven environment,
- Flexibility – you can work from home, in the office, or hybrid,
- Training and continuous development,
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development,
- Additional health insurance plan and social benefits,
- Up to 27 days of paid annual leave,
- Employee referral bonuses,
- Permanent full-time employment,
- Employer: Pontica Solutions AD.