**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
At Pontica Solutions, we're on a mission to redefine excellence in client support. Our team is expanding, and we're seeking a Supervisor who thrives on empowering our team members to deliver top-notch service.
Are you a proactive and results-driven leader? Do you thrive on delivering top-notch support to clients and driving team success? If so, you're exactly who we're looking for. As a Supervisor, you'll be at the forefront of excellence, guiding our team to new heights.
- Organize and centralize support team knowledge, fostering an environment of continuous learning and development.
- Take charge of team performance, driving improvements in their skills and KPIs.
- Focus on delivering world-class service to our clients, handling escalated issues, research requests, and ensuring client satisfaction remains a top priority.
- Execute weekly reporting, prepare monthly presentations, and conduct quality evaluations to identify areas for improvement and further development.
- Participate in the review of processes and workflows, diagnosing areas for enhancement and making recommendations for improvement.
- Establish regular communication and collaboration with the Operations Manager and the client to ensure alignment with goals and objectives.
- Work towards predetermined targets, monitoring and facilitating the team's progress. Represent the company in a professional and exemplary manner.
- You've got a proven track record as a Supervisor or in a relevant leadership role in the BPO sector.
- Strong organizational skills are your strong suit, and you know how to make the most of your time.
- Communication, people management, and problem-solving skills are your superpowers.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, is a must.
- You're fluent in English, with the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and speaking.
- You're dynamic, flexible, positive, and results-oriented, and you're ready to take your career to new heights with us.
- An attractive remuneration. Referral bonuses.
- Full training provided.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, and personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.