**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
In 7 years, our client has evolved from a start-up to Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform that allows businesses in any industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed & efficiency. In addition, they are an eco-friendly company, using hybrid and electric vehicles to provide sustainable delivery solutions. Stuart is currently operating in various European countries such as England, France, Spain, Poland, Portugal and Italy etc.
Join our management team in Krakow and work with amazing minds that change the way goods are delivered in urban areas.
- Organize the customer support team, gather and centralize knowledge.
- Responsible for the team performance; improve their skills and KPIs.
- Handle escalated issues, research requests and focus on delivering world-class service to the clients.
- Execute weekly reporting, monthly presentations, and quality evaluation.
- Participate in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement.
- Establish regular communication and collaboration with the Team Manager and the client.
- Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Senior Customer Support Specialist; experience as a Supervisor/Shift Leader or a relevant role in the BPO sector will be a plus.
- Strong organizational and management skills with the ability to prioritize time effectively.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- MS Office, in particular, Excel.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Tech-savvy, reliable, positive, and target-driven professional able to manage tasks with a sense-of-urgency.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Performance bonus. Referral bonuses.
- Full training – provided by the client.
- Additional health services and sports card.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions AD.