Pontica Solutions is an award winning BPO and ITO company that offers great opportunities for young and established professionals. We have managed to create a sustainable and people-oriented team and to concentrate our expertise on quality. We help our clients deliver excellence and meet the expectations of highly demanding customers.
As Pontica Solutions experiences rapid growth, we are seeking a motivated, experienced, and dynamic System Administrator to join our team. This role is essential to ensuring the stability, security, and optimal performance of our physical and cloud infrastructure.
As a System Administrator at Pontica Solutions, you will play a crucial role in administrating our cloud, data management platform, active directory, and physical infrastructure (servers, end-user technology and network).
You will be responsible for providing continued progress on the company’s security posture and providing technical solutions for business needs. Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing advanced-level IT support to troubleshoot complex technical incidents and requests,
- Managing day-to-day IT operations, system performance, configurations, maintenance, and reporting,
- Continuously monitoring and enhancing cloud and physical security,
- Optimizing and automating IT processes to improve efficiency, security, and visibility,
- Administer IT infrastructure, including servers, desktops, cloud, and software deployments,
- Contributing to infrastructure projects, both physical and cloud-based.
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience as a System Administrator or in a similar role,
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 and Azure,
- Expertise in hardware maintenance, Service Support, and Active Directory administration,
- Experience in managing business data storage,
- Proficiency in English (B2-C1),
- Proactive and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in IT security or automations is a plus,
- ITIL, or project management certificates are advantageous,
- Familiarity with network configuration, Linux and IOS experience is valued.
What We Offer:
At Pontica Solutions, we provide:
- A dynamic role in a thriving multinational business environment with a friendly atmosphere,
- Hybrid working model,
- Supportive management that encourages innovation, personal development, and professional advancement,
- Additional health insurance plans and social benefits,
- 20 days of annual paid leave, with potential for up to 5 days in tenure,
- Additional paid leave, up to 2 days per year for volunteer work,
- Employee referral bonuses,
- Permanent full-time employment.
We are actively seeking a proactive team player with strong communication skills to join our team.
If you have the skills and qualities we're looking for and you are looking for your next challenge where you can grow and expand, don’t' hesitate to apply and be part of Pontica Solutions' journey. #wegrowtogether