**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO company that offers great opportunities for young professionals in the field of customer success, people management, project management, marketing, and IT. As we are growing fast, we are looking for a System Implementation Specialist to join our Project Management Team.
- Assist the Project Management team in the technical integrations of different types of software systems via API or FTP connections
- Evaluating company’s and customers’ s needs and developing integrations that support business processes
- Implement, configure, and optimize technical solutions to automate business workflows on the company’s and the clients’ software
- Handle escalations from different departments related to the company’s software(s) and suggest improvements and automations
- Onboarding and guiding colleagues from the different departments and resolving issues related to the usage of the company’s software
- Organization and monitoring of the API & FTP integrations side by side with our client’s tech team and the software provider
- Check and understand code when issues arise, making simple fixes as needed.
- Previous hands-on experience on establishing various types of API & FTP connections or theoretical knowledge;
- Fluent English (C1) is a must;
- Basic Coding understanding;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills – ability to analyze a process, and easily understand the logic behind;
- Technical aptitude to fully understand and gain the necessary knowledge required to effectively collaborate with internal departments to address the needs on any project assigned;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. Experience with some project management tools would be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to focus on results while working independently given broad direction and desired results.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with colleagues at all levels;
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in priorities;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive remuneration + annual performance review. Referral bonuses;
- Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs;
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers;
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development;
- Permanent employment; full-time.