**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO company that offers great opportunities for young professionals in the field of customer success, people management, project management, marketing, and IT.
You will work for an international company providing background checks and employment screenings. Your role as a Verification Specialist comprises of receiving and processing occupational health services and drug test requests. As well as communicating with different parties and conducting Internet/database research to complete very important reports.
Join our Verification team!
- Research contact details mainly for schools, universities, and companies to confirm educational and work history.
- Communicate with all parties involved in obtaining verification information.
- Ensure all verifications are followed up in a timely manner.
- Follow guidelines and policies, so the final review is sent to the client properly.
- Execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Excellent computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent research skills.
- Previous experience in a back office, verifications, or customer support role will be considered an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + monthly performance bonuses. Referral bonuses.
- Flexible working time
- 20 days of paid leave per year + 2 days off for volunteering
- Full training provided
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time